- Individuals from throughout the United States in Omaha -
OMAHA, Neb. -- Omaha based HorsePower Brands will hold a 7:30 a.m. ...
Helping You Find Your Perfect Franchise
Are you considering owning a franchise?
We can help!
- We represent more than 500 of today's leading franchise opportunities
- We will help you make the best decision based on your marketplace and skills
- Our goal is to help you build a secure future for you and your family
Your franchise and business opportunity resource!
Are you considering owning your own business or franchise and not sure where to start? Saiter Real Solutions Franchise provides complimentary franchise consulting services to assist you in making the best decision in buying a franchise, business, or business opportunity. We represent more than 500 of today's leading franchise opportunities and are well known in the industry for our franchise partners' professional approach. Our primary goal is to help you navigate through the entire process and build a business for you and your family.
Steps to Ownership
Steps to Own a Franchise, Franchises For Sale
In many respects, buying a franchise is more straightforward than buying any other type of business. Therefore, the franchise is required to provide you with financial and operating disclosures that different companies are not required to provide. Besides, you will receive a franchise operating manual, a step-by-step approach to achieving success without having to guess what to do next.
All the Steps to Own a Franchise
- Decide You are Ready for New Opportunity
- Find a Franchise Concept that Fits Your Personal and Financial Goals
- Submit Request for Consideration/Application
- Review the Franchise Documents (FDD)
- Review Training, Support, and Development Plan
- Speak with Company Staff, Perform Due-Diligence
- Arrange Funding (if and as needed)
- Discovery Day and Introductions
- Execute Agreement
- Arrange for Training and Launch Date
- Locate a franchise opportunity
We have access to many quality franchise opportunities, and our consultants can help locate those that meet your specific goals, objectives, and budgets. We also consider whether you will be actively running the business or if you will be hiring others to manage the franchise business for you.
Submit your franchise application
Your franchise application must be correct and accurate. When you submit your application, depending on how the franchisor wants it to be set up, your application will move through different departments, including finance, territory management, training, marketing, and operations support. Therefore, we designated a territory manager that will act as your liaison with the franchise. In the meantime, be sure to review the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Everything you wanted to know about the franchise but were afraid to ask to get spelled out in the FDD.
- Conduct your franchise due diligence
- Review franchise training requirements
- Review available franchise support and marketing programs
Sign approval paperwork
Congratulations, you are now a franchise owner. Now that you are a franchise owner, it is time for you to get to work preparing for your grand opening. Make sure you are adequately staffed and equipped for contingencies. Therefore it is not the time to cut corners. Give it everything you have got, and then a little more to make sure your franchise is on the path to success. Then, rinse and repeat the process with another franchise, and you will be on your way to accumulating wealth.
Are you ready to own your own business? Contact us today and have the resources you need to buy a franchise.
Take Our FREE Business Builder Personality Assessment
Receive INSTANT Results on Your Entrepreneurial SkillsTake Free Assessment
How Our 5-Step Client Process Works*
Assessment of Candidate's Franchising Goals/Objectives and Business Model Preferences
We will focus this call on a deep assessment to learn your personal, business and financial goals, areas of expertise, ideal business models and industries, investment levels, and much more...
We Research 700+ Franchises based on your Selection Criteria
We will perform a detailed research in our database to identify franchise concepts that match your background and goals.
Franchise Recommendations Presentation call
We will present to you a list of franchise concepts that match your profile and goals. We will hear your feedback and either move to step 4 or repeat our matchmaking process as needed.
Candidate Franchise Investigation and Validation Process
We will introduce you to the franchisors of your selected franchise concepts, and assist you in the entire research & discovery process, so you can make an informed decision (weekly calls for 4-6 weeks).
Candidate's Final Decision (go/no go)
After having completed the due diligence you and the franchisor will be ready to make a final go/no go decision.
* We develop viable franchise recommendations for our client's based on their franchising goals, objectives, areas of interest and desired investment level, then coach, guide and mentor them through the entire franchise research and acquisition process.
Franchise Your Existing Business!
Do you have an existing business and ever wondered if it would make a good franchise? Saiter Real Solutions can help you determine if franchising your business makes sense.Learn More
There are many critical stages to researching a franchise and determining if it's truly the right opportunity for you, but few are as valuable as a stage called validation.Read More
With over 2,000 franchise opportunities to choose from researching for the best opportunity can be a confusing and overwhelming task.Read More
- Individuals from throughout the United States in Omaha -
- Leading Health Club Franchise Prioritizes Mental Wellness to Train the Mind & Body -
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Retro Fitness, ...
- Investors can view potential long-term asset wealth generation with new property management tool -
DALLAS -- For intentional ...